ARTHUR M. O’LEARY, ESQ.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 201.585.7400 Ext. 113
Education New York Law School, J.D.
Manhattan College, B.S.
Bar Admission New York
United States District Court of New Jersey
United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Successful representation of individuals in personal injury and property damage claims against various entities and insurance companies to maximize sources of recovery.
- Negotiation of significant settlements in personal injury, property damage and wrongful death claims.
- Representation and negotiation of settlements with Insurance Companies with respect to casualty and property damage claims affecting homeowners and property losses due to catastrophic events and storm damage.
- Analysis and presentation of theories of liability to permit alternate sources of recovery.
- Review of Insurance policies to resolve coverage questions and reverse coverage denials.
- Successful representation of clients regarding administrative hearings, licensing, matters, insurance coverage questions, No Fault (PIP) entitlement and other benefit entitlements.
- Successful implementation of discovery techniques, settlement and trial strategies to maximize client recovery potential.